Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Something for Nothing

In this economy, everyone is asking for more while expecting to pay less. With many of my clients (large corporations) struggling, my clients have taken to squeezing us vendors. They know we will comply or risk losing them as top customer before it all turns around. Being a business woman, I understand and accept this. I am grateful to still have my clients!

But would you ask your hairstylist to give you a full cut and color for the price of just a cut? Would you do this on the grounds that the stylist needs you to come back to her again in the future and she would rather get a little money than none at all from you? This video shows just how ridiculous that would seem.

I wonder if my customers realize that if they devalue my business, they may also be devauluing their own.

No comments:

ShareThis